Points for zero machines and training at Fit Central
You may think you need expensive, sophisticated equipment to achieve your fitness goals, but that is simply not true. You can burn fat, build muscle and workout effectively without the aid of machines. Achieve results with our trainers using free weights, steps, kettlebells, Bosu balls, resistance bands, TRX and more.
*Studio membership is not required to take advantage of personal/small group training. However, adding classes to your weekly regime is an option.
This service is specially customized to meet the client’s needs and obtain specific goals. Our personal trainers also offer Professional Health Coaching, advising you how to combine exercise with good eating habits. Body composition is available to help track your progress along with weight and measurements.
Who needs a personal trainer?
- have a desire to workout, but don’t know where to start or how to design a custom training plan
- want alternatives to their current exercises
- want to learn the most effective and safe exercise techniques
- want extra motivation
- want to reach a personal goal
- want to increase energy while decreasing fatigue
- want to understand their body better
- want to increase strength, balance and flexibility
- want to lose unwanted weight
- want to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure while improving overall health
Small group training
Training with friends is great for those on a tight budget, saving you 15% without sacrificing individual training. In addition you receive focus on your specific needs, help with technique and form, as well as the energy, support and encouragement of the group. Research shows people work harder and smarter in a group. Trainers take groups of 2 to 6 people through strength-building, heart-pumping circuits that provide a full body workout. Small group training allows for optional modifications and alternate exercises geared toward each client’s needs and goals.